Featuring laser phosphor illumination, the Christie® DWU1075-GS 1DLP® projector eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements, providing 20,000 hours of low-cost operation, with Christie BoldColor Technology for high-quality visuals and accurate color reproduction. With its small footprint, low cost, low maintenance and a full suite of lenses, the Christie DWU1075-GS is ideal for live events, corporate, houses of worship and smaller location-based entertainment venues.
- Advanced color reproduction - Laser illumination combined with Christie BoldColor Technology for the highest quality images, life-like visuals and reliability
- Durability and compactness - 20,000 hours of consistent illumination performance (hours to 50% brightness) and compact design make it easy for transportation and handling in rental staging applications
- Built-in color matching – Achieves more uniform images in a multiple projector configuration
- Automated alignment, warping and belnding – Advanced camera*-based stacking, warping and blending capability allows for quicker setup which reduces projector installation
- Flexible Install Capability - DVI, two HDMI inputs and one HDMI loop out but still allows for analog via an HD15 connection for fixed installs and live events. For rental stagers 3GSDI is a standard input and includes a convenient loop through
- RJ45 Connections - fully compatible with the rugged and lockable EtherCon
- TAA Compliant