Experience the power and flexibility of the EB-PU2220B 20,000-lumen large venue laser projector, the world’s smallest and lightest 20,000-lumen projector. Featuring a sleek, black cabinet, this premium laser projector is optimized for live events with 3G-SDI input and output to accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs, plus a mechanical shutter to protect the projector during laser light shows.
The EB-PU2220B produces ultra bright, 20,000-lumen images and uses a 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source. It also features a hermetically sealed optical engine for high dust resistance and a filterless cabinet for low-maintenance operation.
The projector pairs with 9 optional powered lenses (sold separately) to simplify installation and includes a host of premium features for fast setup, such as built-in NFC functionality and the optional attachable PixAlignTM camera to streamline multi-projector setups.
- The world's smallest and lightest 20,000-lumen projector - produces incredibly bright images from a light and compact body
- Incredible Color - Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology produces 20,000 lumens of equal white and color brightness
- WUXGA with 4K Enhancement - accepts 4K content and delivers up to 4.6 million pixels on-screen for an incredibly crisp and vibrant image
- Long-lasting laser light source - 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source
- Simplified installation - 9 optional powered lenses (sold separately), including an ultra short-throw .35 throw lens with unique zero offset design, provide enhanced flexibility and convenience during installation
- Ideal for live event applications - 3G-SDI input and output easily accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs; mechanical shutter helps protect projector during laser light shows
- Engineered for reliability - hermetically sealed optical engine offers high dust resistance while filterless cabinet and liquid cooling system support easy, low-maintenance operation
- Outstanding image quality - high native contrast ratio produces deep blacks; frame interpolation delivers realistic, moving images; HDR support and scene adaptive gamma correction for true-to-life images
- Fast installation - built-in NFC functionality and easy-to-use Android™ and iOS® mobile app, Epson Projector Configuration Tool (EPCT), to streamline multi-projector installations
- Optional attachable PixAlignTM camera - provides access to powerful features, including projector stacking assist function, tiling assist for edge blends, color calibration and screen matching
- Simple Stacking function - quickly stack two projectors using a remote controller instead of conventional setup with a PC and router; requires optional attachable camera
- Efficient setup - control multiple projectors in a single, large space with Epson Projector Professional Tool (EPPT); easily manage your installed inventory using Epson Projector Management
- Supports limited 120 V operation - to facilitate initial configuration and display setup prior to connecting to 200-240 V power source for full brightness
- EB-PU2220B projector
- Power cable
- Remote control with two batteries
- Cable cover
- User guide
- Warranty sheet