The ACO6800+ switchover module is designed for the 6800+™ core processing platform and provides both the primary and backup paths critical to maintaining uninterrupted video and audio signal flow.
Multiple versions of the ACO6800+ are offered to suit the varied redundancy needs of broadcast and production facilities, OB trucks, satellite operators, cable headends, and mobile TV and IPTV operations.
The ACO6800+ is available as a single- or dual-channel module that provides switchover capabilities from the primary to the backup path in the event of a signal failure. In addition to the basic switchover module, the ACO6800+ is also available as an intelligent Q-SEE™-compliant module that monitors video, audio and metadata at ingest checks levels for consistency and scans for errors.
ACO6800+4X2D Intelligent Single Switchover with Backup Inputs
- Provides QSEE-driven 2×1 signal protection
- Provides two backup inputs by manually switching
- Switches signals between redundant signals at the point of ingest into a satellite DTH, mobile TV, or IPTV facility
- As well as switches signals just prior to arriving at the broadcast transmitter
These intelligent ACO modules allow for the setting of customizable parameters for each level being monitored and perform an automatic switchover when any level changes or disruptions are detected.
- Input bypass relay to ensure signal path in the event of power failure or missing front module
- Three GPI inputs and three GPI outputs for each ACO
- Support for SD-SDI at 270 Mb/s, HD-SDI at 1.5 Gb/s, or ASI at 270 Mb/s.
- Switch-over when user-defined alarm criteria are triggered
- Switch-back to primary signal input when the signal has been restored as per the user-defined time span
- Single ACO
- Eight BNC ports (four inputs and four outputs)
- Independent Q-SEE alarm sets for all four inputs
- Automatically switch between A1 and A2 driving by Q-SEE alarms
- Manually switch to backup inputs B1 and B2
- Support for Q-SEE compliant thumbnails when installed in an FR6802+QXF or FR6822+QXFE frame