Part of the 6800+™ modular core processing family, the DA-S6802+/DA-SR6802+ single distribution amplifiers (DAs) provide one channel of SDI/ASI/SMTPE310 video distribution with cable equalizing and reclocking.
The DA-S6802+D/DL and DA-SR6802+D/DL DAs are single-channel DAs with eight outputs (1x8). The DA-S6802+/DA-SR6802+ DAs feature high-quality video performance, low cost and remote indication of signal presence and alarms.
The DA-S6802+D/DL and DA-SR6802+D/DL DAs provide 10 channels of 1x8 SDI/ASI/SMTPE310 distribution in a 2RU frame with low power consumption, and non-inverting ASI compatibility on all outputs.
The +S configuration of this product refers to the single-slot back module, which allows the DA to function as a single-channel 1x4 distribution amplifier.
The +DL configuration for this product refers to the looping input back module, which is a double-slot back module (1x8 with looping input) and is ideal for cascading DA applications.
- Inexpensive DA with equalizing and reclocking (DA-SR6802+ only)
- Single 1x8 with dual back panel or single 1x4 with single back panel
- Automatic cable equalization on inputs
- Automatic or forced rate detection
- Reclocking with automatic or forced bypass (DA-SR6802+ only)
- Identical polarity for ASI compatibility
- Feedback status reports input signals present and locked
- Card-edge control by jumpers with LED feedback
- Remote control with status and alarm
- 10 channels of 1x8 distribution (+D, +DL) or 20 channels of 1x4 (+S) in a 2RU 6800+™ frame