The DES6800+D is a compact, high-precision, 12-bit decoder that converts NTSC and PAL analog composite signals into superior-quality component (4:2:2) digital video.
Utilizing the advanced Imagine® Phase Quadrature Mixing (PQM™) technology for 2D adaptive comb filtering, coupled with TBC (time-base correction) capabilities, this card is designed for high performance and optimal value. It processes vertical blanking lines and handles super-black levels.
Part of the 6800+™ core processing platform, the DES6800+D module includes frame synchronization and TBC features. It provides an audio sync clock with video delay and hot-switch outputs for an audio sync interface to accommodate audio processing modules, including the MSA6800+ embedder series and ADS6800+ audio delay/A-to-D series modules.
The DES6800+D modules can be controlled at the card edge, or controlled and monitored via the CCS Navigator™ software application, HTTP web browser, or NUCLEUS™ hardware control panels, or via third-party control applications using SNMP.
- Analog video processing at ±6 dB gain range
- ±7.5 IRE black level
- 360° hue adjustment allowing full-range user control
- Oversampling analog-to-digital conversion with 12-bit resolution
- 12-bit quantization
- Frame synchronization
- TBC capabilities, locking to VHS or bad microwave feeds
- 2D adaptive comb filtering utilizing the PQM technology
- Automatic PAL/NTSC switching (based on input signal)
- Full VBI handling and processing (line by line)
- Test signal generation (75% color bar, FCC composite, black)
- Supports card-edge and remote control of module (via CCS Navigator, web browser and third-party SNMP-based control applications)