Landmark™ Analytics media business intelligence and analytics product (formerly NetGain®) provides you with powerful dashboard, operational and ad-hoc reporting delivered via mobile, web, portals or E-mail. Offering a suite of robust tools, Landmark Analytics empowers your sales, traffic, programming and finance groups to make better data-driven decisions based on information presented through intuitive dashboards and reports focusing on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in your business.
Using Landmark Analytics, organizations gain access to powerful data visualization, data mining and predictive analytics tools that enable your business to maximize revenue and minimize costs.
Landmark Analytics is pre-integrated with Imagine Communications and third-party media systems to enable quick and low-cost implementations. It allows the simple ingest of data from a variety of data sources to generate information that truly represents your business. The software ships with a library of standard media-specific reports that you can use immediately or easily customize to your business needs.
Featuring intuitive and simple-to-use interfaces, Landmark Analytics tools and architecture enable your staff to easily develop their own reports and dashboards without the need to burden scarce IT resources.
Business intelligence for media.
- Landmark Analytics delivers a clear, holistic view of your entire business, with a system that can be centrally managed in just a few hours a week, and provides your organization with self-service business intelligence that encompasses:
- A media-specific business intelligence platform
- Consolidated multisource data warehouse
- Scorecard and Dashboard reporting
- Data visualization
- Operational reporting
- Self-serve and ad-hoc report generation
- Advanced and predictive analysis tools
- Scheduling, alerts and proactive notification based on user-definable metrics
- Easy import of data from other data sources including Microsoft Excel®, Salesforce.com® and big data repositories
- Data mapping capability to merge data from disparate systems
- Perhaps the only thing more valuable than a comprehensive view into the trends across your entire business is getting that information to the right person, at the right time, in a format they can easily digest. Multiple report formats can be delivered to multiple platforms/devices across multiple distribution paths, including:
- Mobile: iOS, Android® or BlackBerry®: Single dashboards and reports or fully functioning applications
- Web: Zero-footprint web interface
- E-mail: Fully functioning dashboards and reports
- Microsoft® Office Integration: Access to data directly from MS Office applications
- SharePoint/Portals: Reports/Dashboards seamlessly delivered to internal or external SharePoint sites and/or portals