The patented Diversity Fin™ is a multi-purpose antenna for wireless microphones that reduces dropouts using a cross-polarized, hybrid design. It combines one LPDA and one dipole antenna in an orthogonal (right angle) configuration. One element captures vertically polarized waves, and the other horizontally polarized waves doing the same job as two “shark fin” paddles while greatly improving RF and audio performance. To use, just connect both the A and B outputs on any antenna distributor or microphone receiver and point toward the stage. The Diversity Fin has found widespread adoption across multiple pro audio segments for its performance, convenience, space, and cost benefits. From high profile live sound events, to film and TV productions, to routine installations in schools and churches, the Diversity Fin is the ideal all-purpose external antenna for diversity microphone systems of any brand.
- Multi-purpose antenna
- Designed to be used with wireless microphone systems
- One element captures vertically polarized waves
- One element captures horizontally polarized waves
- Achieving optimal polarization diversity reception and improving signal constancy in indoor and reflective environments
- Connect two receiver (or antenna distributor) branches to the Diversity Fin via coaxial cables.
- Diversity Fin has found widespread adoption across multiple pro audio segments for its performance, convenience, space, and cost benefits
- The Diversity Fin has two elements and two out-puts
- Connect one to each diversity branch of a receiver or antenna distributor via coaxial cable