The X350 takes the compact, high performance platform of the X300 and ups the ante, adding features never seen before in this class of head. Or any class, for that matter.
- A high resolution, full color 5” touchscreen display that makes it even easier to install, configure and troubleshoot. The display can also serve as an integrated tally light and camera number
- High resolution tracking data for Virtual Sets or Augmented Reality
- 24V DC Auxiliary power output, and cascaded Genlock output combines with the 1×2 ethernet switch to reduce the number of cable runs to the camera
- A rotatable logo doubles as a switch that keeps the orientation of the information display upright even when hanging upside down from the ceiling
- Dual USB ports to add new functionality and support additional accessories in the future